Good Neighbor Nonprofit Giving Program
Sea-Fever Consulting LLC recently set anchor in the historic district in downtown New Bedford. We are extremely excited about being part of this vibrant, up and coming community.
Over the years we have worked with quite a few nonprofit organizations and we are strong believers in their ability to be catalysts for significant economic and community development. There is no question in our minds that the recent renaissance experienced in downtown New Bedford is due in no small part to their presence and investment in the community.
As our way of introducing our company and it’s services, and saying thanks to area nonprofits for helping to lead the way in making downtown more attractive for businesses and visitors, digitsimple has launched the Good Neighbor Program. We have invited several local nonprofits to participate; however, if you are affiliated with a nonprofit located downtown New Bedford that we have not invited, please send me an email.
Between now and March 31, 2011, Sea-Fever Consulting LLC will donate 25% of any revenues earned as a result of new business contracted from businesses or individuals that use a unique code that we provide to each participating nonprofits. There is no cap on what we will donate to your designated nonprofit organization during this period.
Finally, as an added bonus to the nonprofit organization whose unique code generates the most revenue in the Good Neighbor Program, Sea-Fever will donate a Small Business Digital Marketing Makeover (SBDMM) to be used as a fundraising item for an event or campaign in 2011. This SBDMM is designed for businesses who might not yet have made the leap out of the yellow pages and onto the Internet. The package is valued at over $5,000 and includes:
- New website built on the popular and easy to use WordPress platform (up to 8 pages: home, about, product/services (4), contact, other. e-commerce would be subject to additional charges.)
- 12 months of hosting at MediaTemple plus security updates.
- 2 hours of website training.
- Google Apps set up including email for up to 10 accounts.
- MailChimp email marketing set up for up to 1,000 email addresses/6,000 emails per month including assistance in developing and distributing a quarterly e-newsletter.
- Social media audit and set up: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and foursquare.
- Up to 2 hours per month training or digital marketing/social media consulting/strategy for 1 year.
We are excited to have our company in downtown New Bedford and we look forward to making significant contributions to neighborhood nonprofits through Sea-Fever’s Good Neighbor Program.